The curriculum is split into four sections; beginner, intermediate, advanced, and pro. We take beginners from not knowing anything about day trading to being fluent in the markets. We can also take experienced traders that are still looking for consistency, and teach them concepts they may have otherwise not known about.
Personal Coaching & Mentorship
Begin your trading education with our Foundational Trading Knowledge course. Learn about a variety of markets like foreign exchange, commodities and equities and how they operate
In this trading course, you can master the basics of chart reading, and learn how technical indicators, time frame analysis and sentiment analysis can assist with buy/sell decisions.
In our most advanced trading course, you will learn Moving from the theoretical to the practical, training cover a range of technical indicators and their application, risk management.
Just some of the typical trading topics that can be covered are:
- How to get the best out of the Metatrader 4 Platform
- What to Trade & The Best Times To Trade
- Price Action & Support & Resistance in all it’s guises
- How to use Fibs properly (Projections/Retracements /Fans/Expansions)
- How to combine Fundamentals and Technical – The 3rd Way
- The 4Ms: Method, Risk & Money Management, Mindset & Me and the Markets
- Swing Trading / Day Trading / Intra-Day Trading or End of Day Trading
- How to Trade around a Day Job
- Multi-time frame Analysis (Top Down / Bottom Up)
- How to find High Probability Trade set ups.
- Trend & Counter Trend Trading
- How to trade some or all of the following Forex trading strategies:
- Common Patterns
- The 123 Pattern
- Regular Divergence
- Hidden Divergence
- Advanced Divergence
- Harmonic Patterns
- Elliot Waves
- Wolf Waves
- The Flip
- The 200 SMA (1hr & 15 min)
- The London Power Hour
- Market Makers
- Over-extension and Pivots
- Trading Psychology
- Back testing your chosen strategies
- Trading in the Live Market
- What should be in your Trading Plan & help with developing it
- Tax implications & how to implement the above using Spread Betting
- Plus lots more!