Stock is also known as equity, primarily describes the ownership approval of any organization. Shares are collectively referred to as stock, Comprehensive range of stocks to buy and sell including Apple, Amazon, Facebook and other globally renowned companies.
- Applying balanced approach to investments on a daily basis allows us to anticipate possible market changes and react accordingly in order to maximize profit of our customers
- Security of the deposited funds is a top priority for Earn Forex Nigeria. As times change, your investments remain in safety and keep bringing you profit day after day, year after year
- Click the signup button, fill in the register form.
- Payment can be made via online transfer or deposit to the company’s account number on the website.
- Start earning. You get paid both you principal and interest at the end of the plan you choose.
- Lastly, join our referral program and earn up to 7% of referral deposits.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i invest?
Ans: It’s simple and easy!
To start follow these simple and easy steps:
- Create an account by filling in your valid information e.g email address, first name, last name and phone number.
- Select the investment plan of your choice
- Proceed to making payment via online transfer or deposit
- Send proof of payment to our support mail
- After a successful transaction, your plan will be activated on your dashboard.
Q. How much can I start investing with?
Ans: The amount required for investing varies and is solely dependent on the investment opportunities available or the one you choose to go for the MINIMUM is ₦ 200,000
Q. How do I make Payment?
Payment can be made via online transfer or deposit to the companies account number on the website.
Q. How do I get paid after maturity of Investment?
Ans: At maturity of your investment plan, you will get paid both your capital and interest in your bank account as filled on your dashboard. You can decide to reinvest or keep your funds happily with yourself.
Q. Can I withdraw funds before maturity?
Ans: You cannot withdraw funds before maturity of your investment. In any extreme case (death), both capital and interest will be paid to your next of kin as indicated on your dashboard at the end of maturity
Q. How secured is my Investment Fund?
Ans: We partnership with reputable companies that ensure that every investment plan and members has comprehensive insurance cover risk management Strategy that protect members fund. All partnership with us is secured.